In this post, I'll show you how to pay the income tax by using e-Bayaran, which is using FPX payment gateway. You need to have an internet banking account with one of the banks listed below in order to proceed:
- Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad
- CIMB Bank
- Hong Leong Bank Berhad
- Maybank2e / Maybank2U
- Public Bank Berhad
- RHB Bank
1. Right after you submit the e-BE, the acknowledge receipt of e-BE screen will appear, click on the blinking text "e-Bayaran".
2. The payment details will be listed out automatically, you just need to confirm that everything is correct then click "Masuk".
3. Once again, double check the payment details then click "Setuju".
4. Choose your bank (maybank2u.com is chosen in this post) and enter your email address.
5. A small window will pop up and prompt for your internet banking username and password.
6. Your account number, payee name, income tax number and amount will be shown. Click "Continue" to proceed.
7. You need to enter TAC to confirm the payment. Click "Request a TAC number" to get the TAC SMS to your mobile phone.
8. A pop up window will confirm your TAC Request is successfully sent to your registered mobile phone number.
9. Once you enter the TAC number and confirm, payment will proceed and status will be displayed as successful. You can keep this transaction for your own record by clicking "Print receipt".
10. After you close the internet banking pop up window, you will see the status in e-Bayaran as Approved. Just point your mouse to "Click Here to Complete Your Transaction".
11. Finally you will see a confirmation of payment receipt with the LHDN seal and you're done!
If you want to check your income tax payment status, you may click the Semakan Pengesahan page in e-Hasil portal. Just choose the type of form and the year of assessment, then key in your NRIC and password to proceed. You can then retrieve your payment acknowledgement receipt from there.