Places where you can reload your Touch 'n Go card for FREE:
- PLUS office beside toll.
- Selected petrol station by highway.
- Touch 'n Go spot.
- Selected KTM station.
- CIMB Bank ATM.
CIMB Bank has a lot of branches all over Malaysia and it is the most convenient method for you to reload your Touch 'n Go card for free. All you need to have is a saving account with an ATM card. The minimum reload amount is RM50.00.
Steps to reload:
- Just go to the ATM with a Touch 'n Go logo on the right side of the screen.
- Insert your ATM card and key in PIN number.
- Then choose Touch 'n Go reload.
- ATM would prompt you to put your Touch 'n Go card on the Touch 'n Go logo.
- ATM would then display your Touch 'n Go card current balance.
- Proceed to choose the amount you wish to reload.
- Your ATM card would be ejected from the ATM machine.
- ATM would again prompt you to put your Touch 'n Go card on the Touch 'n Go logo.
- After transaction is done, a receipt will be printed.