FPX provides consumers with the convenience to purchase and shop at your favourite retail websites and online stores. Similarly, companies can easily extend their businesses online by offering a quick and safe payment method to their customers. The key benefits of FPX are:
- Convenient: Customers can shop and/or make payment online anytime, anywhere.
- Guaranteed Payment : Payments are conducted real-time online, thus customers/merchants are assured of payment. A notification to confirm payment is also provided to both parties.
- Unlock a new segment of markets: Via Internet, FPX reaches to a broader base of customer/merchant segments.
- Hassle-free: No registration is required.
- Secure: FPX uses authentication and certification to ensure transaction is safe.
FPX service is available from 1:00 am to 12:00 am daily, seven days a week, 365 days a year. However, it is also dependent on the participating banks’ Internet banking service availability. For individual banking account, maximum amount is limited to RM 30000.00 per transaction. However, the above limit is subject to your Internet banking transaction limit, whichever is lower. The list of participating banks for FPX is as follows:
- Affin Bank (B2B Model Only)
- Bank Islam
- CIMB Bank (CIMB Clicks & CIMB Biz Channel)
- Hong Leong Bank
- Maybank (M2U & M2E)
- Public Bank
- RHB Bank
FPX service makes e-commerce a reality for all retailers and merchants by making payments a simple, effortless process. All payments are conducted online in real time, making the service as good as cash. Plus, it generates payment records, simplifies reconciliation and reduces risk, thereby encouraging more shoppers to shop online.