In the recent years, the price of 3-in-1 instant Nescafe® have been increasing steadily. So everytime there was promotion in the supermarket, I would buy and stock up. One morning in the office, when I was getting hot water in the pantry, my colleague shared about the tips to prepare a cup of good Nescafe® from our pantry's coffee, sugar and creamer. I was tempted so the next morning I tried out the formula and it was really nice!
Since then, I stopped buying the 3-in-1 instant Nescafe® and buy the Nescafe® classic instead. It is more economic, environmental friendly and healthy as we reduce the use of plastic bags and we can control the amount & type of sugar and creamer.
Now I'll share with you how to prepare a cup of good Nescafe®:
- Make sure you have Nescafe® powder, creamer/milk powder, sugar, tea spoon, a mug (250 ~300ml) and hot water (80 degree Celsius & above).
- Put 1 tea spoon of Nescafe® powder, 2 tea spoons of sugar and 3 tea spoons of creamer into your mug.
- Pour in hot water until more than half of your mug.
- Stir until the mixture fully dissolved in hot water.
- Sip and enjoy your Nescafe®