48 SMART: How to Prepare A Cup of Good Nescafe®
+Smartan Dad

Pages

Saturday 1 September 2012

How to Prepare A Cup of Good Nescafe®

I have been drinking coffee since secondary school. I've tried out many brands and types of 3-in-1 instant coffee but still I love the taste of Nescafe® the most.
















In the recent years, the price of 3-in-1 instant Nescafe® have been increasing steadily. So everytime there was promotion in the supermarket, I would buy and stock up. One morning in the office, when I was getting hot water in the pantry, my colleague shared about the tips to prepare a cup of good Nescafe® from our pantry's coffee, sugar and creamer. I was tempted so the next morning I tried out the formula and it was really nice!


















Since then, I stopped buying the 3-in-1 instant Nescafe® and buy the Nescafe® classic instead. It is more economic, environmental friendly and healthy as we reduce the use of plastic bags and we can control the amount & type of sugar and creamer.


Now I'll share with you how to prepare a cup of good Nescafe®:

  1. Make sure you have Nescafe® powder, creamer/milk powder, sugar, tea spoon, a mug (250 ~300ml) and hot water (80 degree Celsius & above).
  2. Put 1 tea spoon of Nescafe® powder, 2 tea spoons of sugar and 3 tea spoons of creamer into your mug.
  3. Pour in hot water until more than half of your mug.
  4. Stir until the mixture fully dissolved in hot water.
  5. Sip and enjoy your Nescafe®

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...