1. First, logon to SCB website.
2. When page is loaded, locate Online Services at top left corner, just below the Standard Chartered Logo. Make sure Online Banking is checked, click Login. If you have not yet registered, please click Register.
3. Enter your username & password, then click Login. For new user, just click Instant Registration and proceed. The registration process is straight forward and has a step by step guide.
4. Once logged in, you will be able to see all your accounts and cards displayed in a summary table.
5. Click Payments & Transfers, then click 3rd Party Funds Transfer/ Bills Payment.
6. Then click Add a new funds transfer payee.
7. Enter all the necessary information and click Next.
8. An OTP will be sent to your mobile phone. Confirm all information entered is correct, enter OTP and click Confirm.
9. The next screen will display that payee is successfully added. A notification will also be sent to your mobile phone.
10. Repeat Step 5, your newly added payee will appear. Click Transfer IBFT next to it.
11. Choose the correct item from drop down money and enter the amount to pay.
12. Click Next. You will be asked to confirm the information. Click Confirm again to pay.
13. Now you're done!