The criteria to apply for the Low Medium Cost house and Affordable house are as below:
- Malaysian, aged 21 and above.
- Household income (base salary) per month not more than RM 3500.00 for Low Medium Cost house (maximum RM 72500.00).
- Household income (base salary) per month more than RM 3501.00 for Affordable house (from RM 72501.00 and above).
- For Low Medium Cost house, applicant and spouse must not own any house.
- For Affordable house, priority will be given to those who are buying first house.
- Priority will be given to all registered voters in Penang.
If you are eligible, you might proceed to get the application form, fill up your personal details, current address, occupation, monthly base income (personal and spouse) and your choices of the project. You need not submit any supporting document at the time of application. A confirmation slip will be returned by the officer when your application form is submitted.