You can now sell items on Facebook or Twitter as M2U Pay offers social media buyers the convenience to transact. Sellers can now manage sales in a convenient way and enjoy the benefit of receiving push notification with date and time, buyer’s name, email and amount once payment is made. So, buyers can just skip the hassle of sending proof of payment.
Maybank only allows selling of items under the following categories in M2U Pay:
- Art & Craft
- Health & Beauty
- Home & Garden
- Handphone & Accessories
- Sports & Outdoors
- Toys & Games
- Accessories & Clothes
The seller can sell up to a maximum of 10 items per M2U Pay URL link and seller can create not more than 10 active links. The seller is free to delete any old link or link that is out of stock in order to add any new link for sale. The seller can set a minimum of RM 0 and up to a maximum amount of RM 3000 per item.
The M2U Pay URL expiry can be set by the seller up to a maximum of 2 months from the date the link is created. The seller has an option to extend the URL link expiry for a further 2 months under the Maintenance feature before the link expired. The service charge is free for both seller and buyer until further notice.
Sellers and buyers must be a registered Maybank2u user. M2U Pay is only allowed for Individual & Sole Proprietary Customers. To start selling, you just need to perform below steps:
- Launch M2U Pay Snap & Sell App.
- Enter Maybank2u Username and Password.
- Snap a picture of item to sell or retrieve from Gallery.
- Key in details of the item.
- Accept Terms and Conditions.
- Once completed, the M2U Pay Snap & Sell URL link will be created.
- Share the M2U Pay Snap & Sell URL link on Facebook or Twitter.
- Photo and description of the item will be automatically posted on Facebook or Twitter together with M2U Pay Snap & Sell URL link.
For buyers, you can just follow the simple steps below:
- View the item posted on Facebook or Twitter.
- Click on the URL link to purchase the item.
- Enter Maybank2u username and password.
- Select debiting account.
- Enter shipping address, Mobile number and additional notes to seller (optional).
- Enter TAC
- Complete checkout for payment.
To enjoy the convenience of online shopping, you can can download the M2U Pay Snap & Sell Mobile App through Apple App Store or Google Play Store.