So, what are the benefits of the new ATM service provided by Maybank?
- No service charge - Yes, you can save RM 2.00
- No pre-registration required - No hassle of registering an account just to check for PDRM summons
- Payment for third party summons is available - Can help your friends and family members to settle the summons
All summons information appears on the ATM is directly channeled from PDRM. The summons payment will be processed on a real time basis. The summons available at Maybank ATMs are updated daily by PDRM.
You just need to perform simple steps as below at Maybank ATM:
- Select ‘PayBills' at main menu
- Select ‘PDRM Summons Payment'
- Enter new IC Number
- Select the account to pay from
- Select summons to be paid
The summons slip will be printed. Please keep the slip for your future reference.